Saturday, April 7, 2007

Hi-De-Ho

My first post here :)

This is like, my first KAL. I did sign up for one other one - for the one sock I'm currently knitting - so I'm gonna make it a two-fer.

I'm currently working on sock #2 of the Waving Lace socks from the Favorite Socks book (Interweave). I finished the first one over the weekend and I absolutely adore it. I'm currently about halfway thru the leg of sock #2. I would have been done by now, but I was severely distracted for a few days.

I've been doing really well on knitting at least a pair of socks per month since the first of this year. This is actually pair #5, I believe. So I felt that this KAL would be doable for me. I've wanted to join one before, but chickened out at the last minute every time.

Thanks for having me! >>>>blog: http://www.damknit.com

No comments: